Thursday 13 June 2013

I've Been Nominated Twice This Week for the Liebster Blog Award!

Many thanks to Rosemary Gemmell and The Write Romantics for both nominating me for the Liebster Award!

The rules of the Liebster Award are:
Thank your Liebster Blog Award nominator on your blog and link back to the blogger/s who presented this award to you.
Answer the eleven questions from the nominator (if provided).
List eleven random facts about yourself .
Present the Liebster Blog Award to up to eleven other blogs that you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. 
Pass on the eleven questions to your nominees, or create new ones.
Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.

  1. I have a Scottish name, but have never been to Scotland.
  2. I make scrapbooks about all my holidays.
  3. I like writing with a 2H pencil because it doesn't wear down so fast.
  4. I like writing on rainy days.
  5. I danced the conga on the stage with Jim Dale when I was about three.
  6. I like Paul McCartney.
  7. I love Disney!
  8. I made my own wedding dress and the bridesmaids' ones too.
  9. I have terrible handwriting that looks neat, but no one can read it.
  10. I've just got a new cycle helmet.
  11. I like painting in watercolours.
Here are The Write Romantics' eleven questions which you may like to answer:
1. If you could be an animal for a day, what animal would you be and why? A dog. It's a dog's life!
2. If you could invent something, what would it be? Suntan cream in shower gel. Quicker to put on.
3. What advice would you give to novice bloggers? Start with a photo/picture.
4. What motivates you to write your blog? Anything. I just want to spread news!
5. What book would you take to a desert island? The Voyage of the Dawn Treader to take me home.
6. Which fictional character would you most like to be? Jo March.
7. If you could have a super hero power, what would it be and why? To fly, to speed about saving the world.
8. How would you define your life in ten words? Always eager to travel and have fun with my family.
9. What makes you cry? Anything.
10. Who or what is your biggest influence/inspiration? For writing, Joanne Harris.
11. What would you put into a time capsule for future generations? My novel, Gipsy Moth, of course!

I would like to nominate the following wonderful blogs:

Gilli Allan
Liz Bailey
Angela Bell

Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. Great answers, Jean - love the dancing the conga with Jim Dale bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rosemary. The button come undone on my canvas shoe, so I bent down to do it up and held up the entire show!

    ReplyDelete